We are guided by our mission and principles.
Mission: Lemberg is an employee owned company providing a quality experience for its customers and community.
Guided by core principles, the growth we have experienced over the years is a reflection of our commitment to customers, partners and employees. Our comprehensive approach blends the highest level of leadership, state-of-the-art technological resources, and project management expertise.
We are proud to be 100% employee-owned. Lemberg was purchased by its employees in 1992, forming the ESOP organization it is today. Our skilled craftsmen
take pride in that ownership so you can relax knowing we're committed to the success of your project and to your satisfaction.
Our commitment to quality work, properly planned and completed on time, has allowed the us to develop a positive rapport and long-term relationships with clients. We partner with a network of suppliers, vendors and contractors that model the same commitment to their customers as we do. This culture of integrity and excellence is apparent through each stage of a project.
We take a collaborative approach.
Lemberg has succeeded by embracing the value of having more than one mind involved in project planning and problem solving. We see the potential in working with partners, vendors, customers and others to provide innovative solutions and service offerings. Our employees and teams are empowered and inspired to work together – creating relationships built on trust and strong efficiencies.
The Lemberg project teams from each of our five divisions are powered by experience and dedicated to the success of your project. You can expect
- Project managers who work collaboratively to help coordinate all aspects of your project from pre-construction planning to closeout training and commissioning.
- CAD professionals that direct our prefabrication department to ensure timely delivery of electrical components from temporary to finished products.
- Estimators that utilize a large database to develop conceptual estimates when project information is not available. This estimating tool is essential in providing fast and reliable budgets for any size project.
- Award-winning graphic artists with extensive sign design experience to make our clients’ businesses navigable and visible.
- Engineers and designers who work cooperatively throughout the design-build process and lend a critical eye to preliminary plans.
Our general superintendents, foremen and field staff partner to form an experienced and reliable project management team that takes the success of your project personally. After your project is completed, we'll continue to be at your service with experienced service technicians and trucks are available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. With a fleet of service trucks, boom trucks and ladder trucks, we're equipped to take on any challenge.
But don't take our word for it, see what our customers and community have to say.
Lemberg, a full-service Milwaukee sign, electric and data communications company, proudly serving Wisconsin. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.