Prompt Electrical Services from Licensed Electricians, 24/7
Lemberg has been providing quality electrical services in Milwaukee for over 90 years. Known primarily as industrial and commercial electricians, we are your single source for critical technical support, preventive maintenance and 24-hour emergency on-call electrical service.
Our electricians are licensed, and certified through the Milwaukee Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Training Program (MEJATC) and trained in OSHA 30 and NFPA-70E safety standards with annual updates in electrical code, safety and new technologies.
Your one-stop resource for low, medium and high voltage electrical services.
Our licensed and skilled electricians are backed by a long history of quality commercial and industrial electrical service. As an employee-owned contractor, we are determined to give you the very best experience with full access to all five of our areas of service.
Coordinated, Comprehensive Services
- New/Upgraded Electrical Service
- 24-hour Emergency Service
- Electrical Safety Service Agreements
- Low, Medium, High Voltage
- Underground Service
- Arc Flash Analysis, NFPA 70E
- Lighting and Controls
- Power Outages and Generators
- Grounding and Building Issues
- Parking Lot Lighting and Maintenance
- HVAC/BAS Controls
- Site Surveys and Preventive Maintenance
- Power Consumption Analysis
- Infrared and Ultrasonic Testing
- Lightening Protection
- Substation Maintenance
- Machine and Process Control Wiring
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems
- Plant Relocation, Master Planning
- Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Electric Systems
- Lighting Designs
- LED Retrofits
- Lighting Fixture Upgrades
- Programmable Logic Controls
- Occupancy Sensors (hands free)
- Electric Car Chargers
"Dan was amazing -- as always! He made sure to be attentive of our patients' well-being with the noise during construction!"
Rhonda Stelpflug, Manager
Downtown Vet Clinic
"Problem-solve job. Explained options. Returned when he said he was coming back. Did job in 6 hours. 'Perfect' job! Wrote up report. Came back in and discussed write up. Explained everything. Also talked to me about some other issues we should address."
"Jason is the best. He saved our lives when he found out about the duct being installed wrong."
M. Hanson, Owner
Private Local Business in Milwaukee
"When I asked Mike questions about circuitry/receptacles/breakers/LED lighting ... he explained until I understood. Very clean and efficient. I would use Mike's services in future jobs, hands down!!!"
"The service technician was amazing. Explained all that was being done and why. I would definitely use this service again based on that and the technician. Thanks."
Calvin Lingard, Maintenance Director